Oh my! TWO! Indeed, I am a lucky girl. I knew I was getting one made out of the green floral fabric, but the little patchwork guy was such a great surprise. They are both so adorable – I just love them! Of course, the girls thought the rabbits were for them. Ha! Well, I guess I should share. I just don’t want to! There were some other little goodies in the package including some different teas and Pocky sticks (all gone – I did share that!). Thanks Dawn! You are so nice and extremely talented. You really spoiled me.
While I was in the thick of the encyclopedia of me, Dawn tagged me for eight random things. Although I feel that there can’t be too much more to tell, here goes:
1. I was a History major in college. If I could do it all over again, I would study graphic art.
2. During the school year I work five hours a week setting up and printing invitations at a very nice stationery store. Yes, only five hours. I have been working there since I was pregnant with Jane. When the kids were smaller, I would work one Saturday a month.
3. People pay me good money to address invitations and write out place cards. I used to do calligraphy, but now I mostly just use my regular handwriting. It’s a great gig because if I am busy, I can say no to a job and heck, I get to work while in my p.j.’s.
4. My freshman year college roommate is now on Saturday Night Live. I lost touch with her, but she is a great person, very fun and nice. She totally deserves what she has worked hard to get.
5. I eat the same thing for breakfast every day. Right now I am on an oatmeal with nectarines kick.
6. It annoys me to no end when drivers don’t use their turn signals.
7. I go to the grocery at least four times a week. At least. I am not a good meal planner so I find myself shopping for one or two days at a time. Sometimes I do big shops to get all the basics, but more often than not I just pick things up as we need them.
8. I have seen Breezer in the back yard. I wasn’t convinced before, but now I really do believe in ghosts.