Hello Monday. It’s always hard to see you after a long weekend.
We spent Thanksgiving in Chicago at my parents’ house. It was a lovely holiday and I ate too much. Add a trip to Ikea, dinner with friends and a quick trip to Jo-Ann’s and that about sums up the weekend. Oh, and making lots of people into elves. I highly recommend it.
Libby tagged me. I am sure other people have tagged me too, but I generally ignore memes since I did the alphabet thing. However, I am slow moving this morning so here you go. Eight random things about me….
2. I’m in a huge nesting phase right now. I just bough new sheets and some pillow shams are in the works. I should be making Christmas gifts, but it feels right to get the beds in order for some reason. It must be the cold weather.
3. We still haven’t raked our yard. I was going to do it yesterday, but it started raining. It is still raining. There is just something wrong about having the Christmas decorations out and having to rake the yard. I’m just saying.
4. I am way behind on the Christmas gift procuring/making. I am normally much more prepared. Procrastination is about to rear its ugly head.
5. Every spring I get mad at myself for not planting daffodils in the fall. Looks like I will be cursing my own good name again in April.
6. I bought myself some rain boots. I have been looking for the right pair for a long time. They came just in time (see number 3 above).
7. I like eating leftover dessert for breakfast. Friday and Saturday I had apple pie. Yum.
8. I like sappy chick flicks and teenage dramas. I watched seasons 1 and 2 of The O.C. on DVD this summer. I am about halfway through season 3. Definitely a guilty pleasure.
I am not going to tag anyone. Go ahead and join in if you want.
See you all later.