Do you ever make something and it just doesn’t turn out how you had hoped?  I am certainly guilty of that.  Remember those tiny yo-yo’s I made back in the fall?  Those were a bad idea – just too small.  They sat forgotten under a mound of fabric until this week.  Then I shifted the pile to my table and looked at them each time I went in there to clean.    So this is what I did:

Mini_yo_yo_1_1

I strung them on a piece of embroidery floss.  Why?  I don’t know, really.  I didn’t want to throw them away, but I don’t have a use for them at the moment.  I kind of like them strung up like that.  And where did the lone red one come from?  I can’t even remember why I have that.

I think I am going to hang them on my inspiration board, once I make it, that is.  Maybe they will inspire a project.  A doll quilt, perhaps?

The good news…some pattern filing and some memo boards to make for the sewing room and I will be 98% finished.  The other 2% – well, it requires a sewing machine.  That’s the bad news…I am still waiting.

Affiliate Links

House on Hill Road is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and other affiliate programs. Affiliate advertising is designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising revenue by advertising and linking to third party websites. We hand pick all affiliate links and only include products we believe in.