On Sunday, I made a pillow for a long overdue swap. I pieced strips of linen with strips of a floral and gingham with the intent of making a striped patchwork pillow. Once everything was pieced, I didn’t really like it so I cut the piece into more strips and added the dotted print. I finished that up, still wasn’t crazy about it so I cut it again and added more dots.
Finally happy with the piecing, I quilted the front with back to back loopy lines and threw it in the wash. After it was dried, I cut it to size and made the back. I put in a zipper if you were wondering….and, for the record, I had to consult my own tutorial because it has been awhile, ahem, since I have done the zipper thing.
We are getting ready to go south for spring break. I will probably post some, but not a whole lot while we are gone. Just wanted you all to know in case it gets really quiet in this space. See you soon.