I missed my blog birthday. It was Friday. I’ve been at this thing for two years now and I continue to be amazed by the community I’ve found. I am so thankful for all the encouragement and support I have received from my blog readers. I appreciate all the comments you leave – I read them all and try my hardest to respond to as many as I can. Thank you for enriching my creative life. I continue to be inspired and motivated by all your creative endeavors, too.
I’ve received some lovely awards from different bloggers over the last couple of months. I am always honored and flattered to be chosen, but I rarely pass them on. I don’t want anyone to think that I am ungrateful. That is not it. I just could never choose a handful of bloggers to single out. There are too many wonderful and crafty blogs out there to choose from. And I hate that I-am-the-last-one-chosen-for-the-team feeling. You know the one I am talking about, right? So please know that I really appreciate it even if I don’t pass it along.
But, I’ve been tagged for six random things. Twice. This I can manage.
1. I wear very little make-up: eyeliner, mascara, lipstick. Eyeshadow and blush if it’s a fancy party. That’s it.
2. I have no issues putting the laundry in the washing machine. I can even move it to the dryer. I despise folding and putting it away.
3. My closet is a mess most of the time. See number 2 above.
4. I love to bake, but I don’t do it often because I love baked goods. And I would eat them all.
5. I go through the mail when it comes and take out the good stuff. Once a week I deal with the rest of it.
6. I’m happy that school is starting, but I am sad that summer is ending.
I’m not going to tag anyone, but feel free to play along.
This photo has nothing to do with this post, but I really love it. It was one of many magical moments this past weekend. Hope yours was great too.