I made the girls some pajama pants – two pairs of pants and one pair of shorts each. This happened about three weeks ago and I just haven't found the time to blog about it. And they want me to blog about it. So I am.
They wear the same size clothes despite being two years apart in age which helped make this a fairly easy project. I didn't use a commercial pattern. Instead, I took a pair of p.j. pants that fits them both well and used that to make a paper pattern. The hardest part of that was adding the seam allowances. Seriously. I cut all 6 pairs out and then sewed them together assembly line style. Fast and a great stash buster to boot. I'm working on some embellished tank tops to go with them and then I plan on making a nightgown or two to round out their night time wardrobe.
I wish I had a better photo, but I don't. Our kitchen remodel has started and it's pretty hectic around here. I'm hoping to hole up in the studio for a good chunk of time tomorrow. Cross your fingers for me.