Phew!  You guys really came to a lady’s aid.  I have managed to reattach all four of the borders.  Numbers 1, 2, and 3 went on fairly easy.  The last one did not.  It took about 5 tries, but I did it.  I went with the stay-stitching suggestion.  It was great.  I think if I ever make a quilt like this again, I might even stay stitch each square before I piece them together.  It would only add a minute or so and eliminate a lot of the bias stretch.  Anyhow, the whole thing is laid out and about 85% basted – I ran out of pins.

In other quilt news, I finished my June square for the Virtual Quilting Bee this weekend.

Vqb_004_1_1

Anina sent the floral in the middle and the pink polka dot surrounding it.  She asked for a scrappy log cabin square.  I dug through my scrap box(es) and this is what I ended up with.  I hope she likes it!

OK – I need to go pack up some embroidery or something.  We are off to our first swim team practice.  See you all later.

Affiliate Links

House on Hill Road is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and other affiliate programs. Affiliate advertising is designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising revenue by advertising and linking to third party websites. We hand pick all affiliate links and only include products we believe in.