I finished my first X for my quilt.
It was so much fun to make! Each of the four squares that make one x is 12" – I am figuring I need 9 x’s (or 36 individual squares) to make a queen sized quilt. I like the randomness of it – and it is random. I tried very hard not to over think it. I must put some more dark greens in the next one or that one strip is going to stand out. I am hoping to knock out a couple more x’s this week. I hurt my wrist so I am taking a little knitting vacation. That just leaves more time to sew!
I also finished my square for the Virtual Quilting Bee, but that one is under wraps until it gets to its destination. Well, one person had a sneak peek. But that’s it. I’m not sharing any more. You can see the fabrics that made it in the final square here. Once I got sewing, it came together pretty well. I sent it off today so watch the mail, Jennifer. I hope you like it.